Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Other Personal Favorite: Leaf Necklace

I planned this piece out for some time. The leaf pendant itself is upcycled from a previous piece of jewelry. Its an actual leaf dipped in precious metal. I searched about 2 weeks or more before finding the perfect accent beads but the wait was worth it.





The beads I chose are gorgeous! I chose 3 different types of faceted beads, one being the largest with a brown luster and gorgeous bronze finish. The other 2 are the same size, one set with a brown luster and the other set with a green luster. Those also have the bronze finish. The accent beads for these are smooth green luster beads with the bronze finish as well. I used gold bead spacers and bronze wire to string the beads on.




The matching bracelet has the same beads with 2 small leaf charms. The bracelet isn't finished yet as I still want to add matching leaves.




No comments:

Post a Comment